Let's Talk About 2016: I contributed to a PRPP or non-Canadian pension plan

Select this checkbox if you contributed to a PRPP (Pooled Registered Pension Plan) or made any contributions to a non-Canadian pension plans. If you're a resident of Québec and made contributions to a VRSP (voluntary retirement savings plan), you'll enter those here too.

Tip: If you have amounts that you need to enter into an RC383, RC267, RC268, or RC269, you’ll enter them here.


Where can I learn more?