Lines 5804 to 5840 represent the non-refundable tax credits found on your dependant’s provincial/territorial tax form. To claim your dependant’s disability amount, you’ll need to add the amounts from these lines and enter them here.
Note: If your dependant didn’t have any income this year, then the amounts on these lines will be 0.
The tax form you use depends on which province or territory you live in:
- AB428: Alberta Tax and Credits
- BC428: British Columbia Tax
- MB428: Manitoba Tax
- NB428: New Brunswick Tax and Credits
- NL428: Newfoundland and Labrador Tax and Credits
- NS428: Nova Scotia Tax and Credits
- NU428: Nunavut Tax
- ON428: Ontario Tax
- PE428: Prince Edward Island Tax and Credits
- SK428: Saskatchewan Tax
- YK428: Yukon Tax
Where can I learn more?
- Provincial and territorial tax and credits for individuals (CRA website)
- Line 318 – Disability amount transferred from a dependant (CRA website)