Where do I enter the benefits I received from the government?

If you received government benefits in 2016, reporting them using H&R Block’s tax software has never been easier. Simply navigate to the QUICK SLIP page of the QUICK ENTRY tab, type the name of your slip or receipt into the search field. Once the desired item is highlighted, you can either select it with your mouse or press Enter to continue. You’ll then be directed to the appropriate page within the software.

When you’re finished entering your information, click the Back button to return to the QUICK SLIP page to add another slip.

Where can I learn more?