You've got questions. We've got the answers.


You'll see the following error message in H&R Block’s 2016 tax software if, when completing form T5013: Statement of partnership income, you entered an amount in box 124 (Farming income (loss)) but you did not enter an amount in box 125 (Gross farming income):

You need to enter the gross farming income shown in box 125 on the T5013 slip because you entered farming income (loss) in box 124. [error code: 371]

How do I fix this?

To correct the error, enter the amount shown in box 125 (Gross farming income) of your paper T5013 slip.

Note:To enter your T5013 slip into the software, go to the QUICK ENTRY tab and click on the QUICK SLIP icon. Type "T5013" in the search field. Click the highlighted selection or press Enter to continue.