You've got questions. We've got the answers.


You'll see the following error message in H&R Block’s 2016 tax software if, on the T5013: Statement of partnership income page, you entered an amount in box 122 (Commission income (loss)) but did not enter an amount in box 123 (Gross Commission income (loss)):

You need to enter the gross commission income (loss) shown in box 123 on the T5013 slip because you entered commission income (loss) in box 122. [error code: 366]

How do I fix this?

To correct the error, on the T5013 page in the tax software, enter your gross commission income (loss) in box 123, as shown on your paper T5013 slip.

Note: To enter your T5013 slip into the software, go to the QUICK ENTRY tab and click on the QUICK SLIP icon. Type "T5013" in the search field. Click the highlighted selection or press Enter to continue.