You've got questions. We've got the answers.


You'll see the following error message on the ERRORS page in H&R Block’s 2016 tax software if, when entering your T5013: Statement of partnership income slip, you entered your gross business income in box 118 but didn’t enter your business income (loss) in box 116:

You need to enter the business income (loss) shown in box 116 on the T5013 slip because you entered gross business income in box 118. [error code: 273]

How do I fix this?

To correct the error, enter the amounts from both box 116 and box 118 as shown on your T5013 paper slip.

Note: To enter your T5013 slip into the software, go to the QUICK ENTRY tab and click on the QUICK SLIP icon. Type "T5013" in the search field. Click the highlighted selection or press Enter to continue.