You've got questions. We've got the answers.

Error Message 292: T1M_DATE_OF_MOVE_BAD_YEAR

You will see the following error message in H&R Block’s 2016 tax software if, your province or territory of residence changed in the year and you entered the date of your move that was in a year other than 2016 or 2017:

The date of the move must be in 2016 or 2017. [error code: 292]

How do I fix this?

To correct the error, enter the correct date of your move in the field next to the label If you moved to a different province or territory in 2016, enter the date that you moved on the Your residence page. The date of your move must be in 2016 or 2017.

Note: The Your residence page can be found under the ABOUT YOU icon of the GET STARTED tab.