You've got questions. We've got the answers.


You will see the following error message in H&R Block’s 2016 tax software if, on the T5013: Statement of partnership income page, you entered an amount in box 120 (Professional income (loss)) but did not enter an amount in box 121 (Gross professional income (loss)):

You need to enter the gross professional income shown in box 121 on the T5013 slip because you entered professional income (loss) in box 120. [error code: 368]

How do I fix this?

To correct the error, on the T5013 page in the tax software, enter your gross professional income (loss) in box 121, as shown on your paper T5013 slip.

Note: To enter your T5013  slip into the software, go to the QUICK ENTRY tab and click on the QUICK SLIP icon. Type "T5013 " in the search field. Click the highlighted selection or press Enter to continue.