You can enter your RRSP deduction limit and unused contribution amounts on the Schedule 7 page of H&R Block’s tax software.
Important: Before you begin, make sure you have a copy of your most recent notice of assessment (NOA) on hand – you’ll need it to complete this section of your return. If you don’t have a paper copy of your NOA, you can find your information online by logging in to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) My Account service (registration required).
- On the QUICK ENTY tab, click the QUICK SLIP icon. You’ll find yourself here:
- In the search field, type RRSP contribution receipt and press Enter or click the highlighted selection with your mouse.
- In the Your 2015 notice of assessment section, enter your information as it appears on your NOA:
Where can I learn more?
- RRSP deduction limit (H&R Block Online Help Centre article)
- Contributions Made to an RRSP (Yours or Your Spouse’s) (H&R Block Online Help Centre article)
- Unused RRSP/PRPP contributions available for 2016 (H&R Block Online Help Centre article)